Working at Level 3 we want to assure you that customer care and safety is our top priority, therefore we operate in the following manner:
- Ivy Studio is a home-based business, so is naturally isolated.
- The ‘we’ is ‘me’ therefore there is a single person operating all aspects of the operation and I have been 100% healthy prior to and during the lockdown.
- All product deliveries and parcel pick-ups are undertaken by a contactless courier.
- Cleanliness and hygiene have always, and continue to be, at the forefront of the operation, with very regular hand-washing, the use of a commercial grade hand sanitiser and regular cleaning of work surfaces.
- To reassure the recipient of a parcel that we follow strict hygiene practices, a note will be included with every gift box (that they will view once the outer shipping box is opened).
We are committed to supporting local small businesses – quality handmade products by local small businesses has, and always will be, at the core of our offerings. Gifting these products is assisting an artist in their field rebuild their business. For this, we thank you.
With life continuing to be anything but normal, we cannot guarantee the usual extremely prompt delivery (overnight for North Island destinations and slightly longer for rural and South Island addresses).
In some cases, delivery is taking 5-10 days longer than usual. We, like many other businesses are hopeful this will be short term. We thank you for your patience and kindness.